In This Issue
· A Note From Carla
· Body Beautiful
· Top Trends in Fashion, Spring 2005
· Body Talk with Carla
· Clean out Your Closet
A Note From Carla
"Happy New Year!
I hope this New Year finds you well. I am grateful to have settled into our new home and life in Southern California. I am enjoying my travels to Northern California to see clients and am there one to two times a month. In addition, I am going to Asia this spring to train image consultants and I continue to do training in the LA area. We have many exciting plans for ColorStyle in 2005. I will continue to keep you posted."
All my best,
ColorStyle is growing! To better serve you and to meet the increased demand for Body Image and Personal Makeover services, we are expanding our business and changing our name to Body Beautiful. Over the next several months Carla and her team at Body Beautiful will launch a new series of national seminars and international training for Body Beautiful consultants. Along with enhanced Body Image and Personal Makeover services, her website will get a fresh new look and feel with added features aimed at reaching more women with Carla’s life-changing message of hope: Your body is beautiful! If nobody taught you how to see yourself this way , it’s time to put Away the negative self-talk and open your eyes to a wondrous world of self-acceptance, personal freedom and creative choices.
Watch for the new website and products this Spring!
Top Trends in Fashion, Spring 2005
Check out the latest trends this Spring. Remember to customize the trend to fit your unique Body’s Design Pattern ™ and personal style.
1. Big Skirts: How big is a matter of your Body’s Design Pattern. The volume varies drastically, from a simple A-line to a large pouf for evening.
2. Softness: Shapes are softer this season—not a tailored, mannish touch in sight. The unstructured jacket looks right for daytime (work, lunch) because it’s casual but finished.
3. Prints: Big, bold prints are in but check to make sure the scale and color works for you.
4. White: White clothes and accessories brighten up Spring from hats to handbags.
5. Metallics: Prepare to shine. Metallics are everywhere in fabrics and accessories.
Body Talk with Carla
I am 36 years old, married, the mother of a 4 year-old boy. I used to weigh 187 lbs., but now weigh 128 lbs and have been this weight for over a year. I feel like there is a disconnect between my body and how I see my body. As a result, I have not made the best choices over the past year as I’ve replaced my wardrobe. I seem to have an ongoing problem with fit, size, cut and age appropriateness. It has been mentioned to me that, at times, I dress more like a 19 year old hairdresser than the manager of a law firm. -Erin
Bravo! Now, correct me if I’m wrong, that maybe you’re getting clothes too tight because you can fit in them. Wearing clothes that are too tight will make you look
Clean Out Your Closet
· Do you have a large number of clothes in your closet that you don’t wear?
· When you shop for clothes, does it take you more than 10 minutes to find an outfit that works?
· Do you want to be effective in presenting your personal style and creativity 100% of the time?
· If so, it is time to schedule a closet edit and clothing review or a personal shopping appointment with Carla.
After the appointment, you will be able to:
· Have a closet with clothes that are ready to wear and make you feel great.
· Quickly scan clothes in the stores and find styles that flatter your figure.
· Use accessories, jewelry and clothing styles to show your unique creativity and style.
The money you spend on an appointment will save your hundreds of dollars in the store.